If you have been trying very hard to get a lean body, to improve your fitness and health, or you just want to lead a better quality life, then you are at the right place.
Hi, I'm Zaid Omar and I'm the founder of TheLeanLife.sg. First of all, you should know that just like you, I have been trying to balance my fitness as well as other aspects of life while trying to maintain my sanity
But, I have this strong belief and a life-long mission that I really wish to share with as many people as possible.
I do believe that most of us CAN be fit and lean no matter what kind of lifestyle we have. (Unless, you are having a serious sickness, I pray for your well being).
With the experience I have starting my fitness journey since 2011 and the knowledge I have through the various studies, research and the guidance of my Gurus, my life-long mission is to inspire, to help and to be there for people who wish to get lean and fit.
I know what it is like to go through the struggle. To try countless things that don't work out. To have no one to push you when you feel like giving up.
You should also know that TheLeanLife is for:
Most importantly, it is for those who wants to do it for the long run and for their loved ones.
If you want to know more about me, you can read it here
TheLeanLife believes in following a lifestyle that is unique and practical for each individual who wishes to lose weight and get lean. Overall it can be summarised into these points.
TheLeanLife is all about the long run.
TheLeanLife is all about the long run.
- It is pointless to achieve a goal within a short amount of time, but it never stays permanent.
- Fitness enthusiast, body-builders, marathon runners have different ways to get to their goal. You can't give the same training methods to everyone.
- One might think an increase in body fat be due to increase in food intake. The factors that caused the increase in appetite is important as it may be more than just an eating disorder.
- We will only improve if we learn from our mistakes. People who think they are not making mistakes are those who are not doing enough.
- If your goal is to get to 10% body fat, then we will find doable ways to achieve it one step at a time. If things gets too hard, we will make it easier. If things gets too easy, we will increase the intensity. It all depends on you.
- Together, we will support each other and drive each other towards our goal.
"The body is an embodiment of the soul, continously reflecting the state of it. Just like the reflection of the clear blue sky in the calm river."
When we think about the term "Lean", the first thing that comes to mind is the state of being slim and sexy. Having a lean body is the absolute goal or for some, it may just be an unattainable dream.
According to science, the definition of a lean body is the total weight or composition of the body which does not include excess fats.
What it means is that a lean body includes the bones, ligaments, muscles, organs, body fluid and a required amount of fat percentage which ranges from 3-10% of the total body weight.
Too lean, and you will not survive.
Just like our life. We need to get rid of negative things that pull us down. We need to purge any form of negativity out from our life, but at the same time, a little bit of stress is healthy and keeps us moving and feeling alive.
When our body is at its worst condition it is not only potraying poor eating habits, it reflects exactly how we live our life.
Every choice we make will definitely have a slight or major effects to our lives. From the first moment we wake up to the moment we close our eyes, allowing our consciousness to slip away as we fall asleep.
Being lean is not an easy feat. Such ardous lifestyle can only be achieved by those who have these 3 things in their life,
What ever it is, I am here to cheer you on!!